Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

I obviously am not the best at updating this blog. Taking night and online classes while working full time has really been a real challenge. I thought it would be easy peasy like before. SOOO not the case this time. I spend most weekends and a lot of late nights studying. Anyway..... there is the reason behind the lack of blogging. Although I am not even sure anyone bothers reading anymore. My Mamma joined Facebook so she could see pictures of Baylee. Still cracks me up since my Mamma is the best with computers, no offence Mamma. ;)
I thought I'd better go ahead and post pictures from Halloween before Christmas. OK so here goes.
This year I found Baylee's costume at Gymboree. Everyone that reads the blog knows about her love of horses so when I saw this costume I knew it was a no brainer. I hadn't really talked to her about Halloween at all until the day of. I had a big test online that night so I spent almost the entire day locked up  in my bedroom until time to shower and get her ready to head out the door. When I mentioned going Trick or Treating she instantly knew she was about to get to dress up and get CANDY! Then she said "YAY Mommy, I be a super hero with a cape." My response" ummmmm no you get to be a COWGIRL!" Baylee: "No Mommy I be a superhero and wear a cape." Me: Sorry darlin' if you want to go at all you are going as a cowgirl. So needless to say she wasn't jumping up and down about the costume that Mommy picked out for her. BUMMER! I just knew she was going to be so excited. WRONG! Here are a few pictures before heading out.











1st house. Oh and she would not let me go with her. At EVERY house she would say, "Mommy you stay here. I be right back!"

With Daddy
"Mommy I said cheese!!!"



She was only a tad excited about the candy in her bucket.




I look rough! I was past exhausted by this point and still had to take an 1 1/2 hour exam when little miss went to bed.

Silly Girl
To this day she still asks to go Trick or Treating. She doesn't quite understand that Halloween only rolls around once a year.

No comments: