Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

In the mood for change!

Carl and I have only been in our house for two short years.  In that time we have bought new living room and dining room furniture (when we initially moved in), painted Baylee's bedroom, and painted the living room and kitchen.  I now find myself with that "itch" and want to change almost everything!  Recently I sold our dinette set that was in our kitchen, curio cabinet from our dining room, and console table (all of which we purchased nearly 8 years ago after we were married). Gotta love craigslist!  The weekend before Valentine's Day we made a trip to American Signature Furniture and made several purchases....all of which will be delivered on Tuesday!   I can't WAIT!  I have never been overly crafty, creative, or had an eye for design.  That is why I am totally weirded out by this new found "obsession" I have with redecorating.  I have quite a long list of things I want to change/buy.  I will post pictures when the furniture arrives and my house is back in order. 

Here is a website I recently came across that I just LOVE! I have been looking at it for HOURS!

No comments: