Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Preschool days

Monday was Baylee's first day of Pre-School.  She has been in daycare since 6 weeks of age.  We pulled her out last September and here recently have been questioning that decision.  We are first time parents so obviously we are totally "winging it" but I think she needs that structure and interaction with other kiddos her age.  She is now enrolled in a school that is so above and beyond the other two she attended previously.  Not to put down the others because I know they loved, adored, and cared for the most precious thing in our lives.  Not to mention that the last daycare she was in had her COMPLETELY potty trained in less than 2 months!  Can I get an AMEN? :)  Anyway, on Monday Baylee embarked on a new adventure and she was PUMPED!  Mommy was too!
Check out that face. Crackin' me up!

Little poser with chocolate muffin in her teeth. 
Check out her new Polo kicks.  Since Daddy works for Genesco we get a whoppin' 40% discount at Journey's Kidz.  Guess who went shopping this weekend for school  shoes:).  We walked out with these and also a pair of Nike shocks.

Tinkerbell lunch box that Daddy took her shopping for. 

Man I wish I had thrown on a tad bit of make-up before taking this picture. I am in serious need of a tan!  At least the little cheeser looks beautimus!
Baylee with her MawMaw
One picture after dropping her off.  Doesn't she look SOOOOO tall?  She gets it honest.  Her Daddy is 6'2" and her Mommy is 5' 7". 
From what I was told she did GREAT!  I was a bit nervous for her new teachers.  She has been quite the little handful these last few weeks.  Hoping this new environment will do her some good!

No comments: