Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

P90X



Carl and I began the P90X program in January.  I came down with bronchitis after 2 days into it and was sick for about a week. I just completed month 1 and I am down 6 pounds!!  I was hoping it would be a little more, 8 to10 but I'll take it.  We work out 6 days a week and have one "cheat day" each week. Meaning we eat something we know we shouldn't. :)
I am hoping to loose another 13 by the end of the 3rd month. It is definitely working and I am beginning to see my body transform. This is an extremely intense workout that was SUUUUUPER hard in the beginning but I am now finding it a little easier each time because my body is building stamina and strength to handle the grueling work outs. 

You can check it out at http://www.beachbody.com/

No comments: