Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July weekend via DROID

I have boo coos of pictures from our extra long weekend in Louisiana. Carl and I made it home yesterday afternoon. Baylee is still in Louisiana with NeNe and PawPaw enjoying VBS at First Baptist Vidalia. I miss her like crazy but it puts a big smile on my face knowing they get that extra time with her.
Anyway, here are some pictures I snapped from my phone. There aren't many but I'll get to the good stuff as soon as I get a chance to upload them all.

Me and my sister looking ROUGH on Thursday morning.

 Colton, Baylee and Grace were on the floor wrestling with PawPaw
Friday afternoon baking cupcakes for Baylee's party.
Carl took a picture of the sunset on our way out to my brother's lake house Friday evening. Notice all the bugs splattered on my windshield. I miss Louisiana but NOTTTTTT the bugs!!!
Party Day!!!! We had just finnished tying balloons to the street sign.
The finished product! We made strawberry, chocolate, white cupcakes. At the end of the day all 72 cupcakes were gone!!! They may not have looked very good but they sure were tasty.

Taken a few hours after the party. She was pooped!
Taken July 4th. These three had the best time together all weekend. Aubree, Baylee and Aaden

3 comments:

Stormie's Mommy said...

Sorry I missed the party. when do u plan to come get her? Still would love to get together. :)

papaw said...

We had a blast at the lake , but poor Baylee would be exhausted every evening

papaw said...

And that sun is as hot as it looks huh