Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Monkey Joe's with 4 wild and crazies!!

Saturday morning my cousin Leah and her 3 kiddos drove to Tennessee to hang out with us for the day. They are spending the summer in Kentucky since their Daddy is working there which means they are only about 2 hours from us. When Leah told me they were coming for a visit we figured Monkey Joe's was a good place to let the kids run wild. I took my Cannon with me with intentions of getting great action shots of them all. When I snapped the 1st picture it said "please insert card"! UGHHH.... I left the card in my computer after I uploaded Baylee's party pics. I did get some with my phone.



 Goofy Gavin
 Baylee and Kami were holding hands when they went down the slide. Kami looks terrified in this picture but she was really having a good time.

 YUMMY pizza!
 Luke
 Crazy curls Kami!





It was a fun filled 4 hours at Monkey Joe's!

No comments: