Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Very 1st VBS

As I mentioned in a previous previous post, Baylee was able to a be a part of VBS at First Baptist Church, Vidalia while she stayed with NeNe and PawPaw. My sister helped out this year and took her camera along and got lots of good pics.
First Day of VBS
 Kassi with Baylee and Aa
 These two sweet babies were inseparable while I VBS. Aren't they the cutest?? 
Aubs




Cutie pie
Grace, Baylee, and Aubree

 The big girls

 Kassi and our cousin Kelsee
Day 3
Dressed and ready to head out
My sassy lil' girl










Even though Mommy and Daddy missed her TERRIBLY while she gone, I am so glad she was able to be there for her first VBS.

1 comment:

papaw said...

First year I have been able to help with bible school , it was incredible to be there with my grandaughters