Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

LOTS of pics for NeNe and Papaw : )

The pics in her swing were taken Saturday morning. She slept from 8:00 p.m. until 6:40 a.m.!! Maddie woke me up before Baylee! HA Baylee and I had some shopping to do on Saturday so we left the house at 1:30...we planned it that way so we wouldn't be home when DADDY was watching the LSU game! Anyway these pictures were taken before we left. Sunday morning Baylee was in the BEST mood. Apparently she does NOT like cameras. She was grinning from ear to ear until I pulled out the camera. As soon as I put it down and began talking to her again she was all smiles!

These were taken Sunday evening. Sorry the clarity isn't that great. I accidently took the first two in video mode. Maddie was checking her out! In the last one I think Baylee REALLY noticed Maddie for the first time! Her eyes were big as saucers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont forget AUNT KASSI! =[

Anonymous said...

Yea she is the #1 Grandbaby , we need to see lots of pics. And believe me papaw misses her.