Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hammer Head

As I stated in a previous post Carl went to the Colts v. Titans game on Sunday. I guess they were giving away foam hammers to fans that said "Hammer the Colts". Well last night little bug (Baylee) was getting fussy so Carl came into the kitchen were I was washing dishes and put her in her carseat on the table. He then thought it would be funny to hit her over the head with the hammer. Apparently she thought this was HILARIOUS as well. She just smiled and laughed..it was soo funny. Carl tryed to get a picture of her with it smiling but as always as soon as you pull out the camera she becomes "shy".

2 comments:

Leah said...

These pics are too cute!

Anonymous said...

too cute! She is SO PRECIOUS! I ABSOLUTELY can NOT wait until Thanksgiving so i can see MY gorgeous niece! =] I LOVE YOU!