Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

A Day with Aunt Holly

Sunday Holly, Baylee and I hung out. First we went to Hobby Lobby but found out they are closed on Sundays so we headed to Michael's. We then went to Walmart and both did our grocery shopping. Baylee slept the whole time...go figure! We then headed home and watched 2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy Season 2 on DVD. I didn't start watching the show until episode 14 of Season 2. Holly is a Grey's FANATIC and has both Season 1 and Season 2 on DVD. Season 3 comes out tomorrow so I KNOW she will be heading to the store to buy it. Baylee did pretty good while we watched the show and then realized she wasn't the center of attention. So we gave up on the show.
Holly trying to make her smile! HA My TWIN! I love this pic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GAHHH I WISH I WAS THERE! She is the MOST beautiful baby everr!! i am SOO JEALOUS of Holly!