Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Growing BABY

It is hard to believe but in less than a week Baylee will be 12 weeks old!! She is becoming much more alart and aware of her surroundings. She LOVES to be in her swing EARLY in the morning. It is close to the TV so when the lights are still out and the TV is on she loves to watch the brightness and movements on the screen. Another WONDERFUL thing she is doing now is SLEEPING through the night. That's right! ALL NIGHT! Well she has for the last two anyway. Wednesday night I put her down around 8:15 and I had to GET her out of bed at 5:50 to have her fed before putting her in the carseat and heading to daycare at 6:30. Then last night she was VERY sleepy so she got an early bath and was conked out at 7:45. I assumed with her going to bed so early she may get up a time or two during the night. Not the case. I woke the little bug up at 5:45 again. I hope this keeps up through out the weekend so I can sleep in a bit! HA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a beautiful baby:)
Everytime we look at her blog Eden says awww,mama that is a pretty baby girl!!

Anonymous said...

Yea I guess it's alright to let ya'll know , she is Papaws heart