Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Such a morning person!

These were taken this morning around 6:20 a.m. I didn't get to see my bug last night because she was sleeping when I got home from class. Carl said he tried everything to keep her awake but at 7:20 she sacked out! I am taking her BACK to the doctor today at 4:30. She just went last Thursday and we were told she had a cold and a slight ear infection so she is now on antibiotics. I think it was Saturday when she developed a cough. Daycare called me yesterday to tell me she had a temp of 100.1. I called the doctor's office yesterday and set up the appointment. She is STILL coughing. Hopefully we will find out today what is going on in that little body and I PRAY that it is not bronchialitis so we don't have to do breathing treatments again with the nebulizer!

No comments: