Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

ummm so looks like the wedding is OFF!!

Ok so let me start from the beginning. Baylee has begun "talking"...which is really SCREAMING! She screams ALL THE TIME! Not a painful scream or I want something scream....she just does it because she can. Carl swears she should have a sore throat as much as she does it. So Saturday Carl, Baylee and I went to Alison and Ray's house. Welp everything was going great. Both babies were on the floor playing and Baylee began her yelling. RJ instantly started crying....actual tears even!!! We could not figure it out. Once he calmed down he would be fine...then Baylee would begin her screaming again and he would cry! This went on pretty much all day! See RJ doesn't go to daycare. He is kept by one lady in her own home so he has never been around screaming or crying babies. I guess it scared him! Here's proof...
RJ did fine as long as Baylee wasn't hollaring and his mom was close by! ha
Later that night we headed to Logan's for dinner.....Our waitress said to me what a cute baby boy....EEKS! I said ummm no she's a girl! That was the first time anyone has said that. I guess that's what I get for dressing her in blue! ha She then said....yeah she is cuter as a girl....nice save huh??

1 comment:

Alison said...

Your pictures turned out great. We're just going to have to hang out more so RJ gets used to other kids his own age! I'll take the wedding pressure off too... ha!