Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm slacking huh?

Welp seems school is keeping me PRETTY busy these days. I haven't taken many pictures of Baylee lately. I took a couple over the weekend and then snapped a few this morning just to put on here. Well our weekend was a little rough. Starting Friday night Baylee was waking up a lot. I thought it was due to the fact that we had thrown her off schedule by going out to eat with friends and getting her home late. Well come Saturday night it was the same thing but worse. I would guess she woke up approximately 7 times or more. It didn't take much to get her back to sleep each time.....passy and turning on her crib aquarium but it was still rough on me getting up so much. Sunday she was EXTREMELY fussy ALL DAY! Nothing Carl and I did worked. She didn't want to sleep, play, and all she wanted to do was be held. Sunday night was another rough one but not as bad as the night before. Monday evening I picked Baylee up from daycare. Later that night I ran my fingers across her gum line and what did I find?? A TOOTH! Yes that's right our baby has a tooth! Apparently all of the fussiness and irritability had to do with teething...and guess what she did Monday night??? Slept ALL night! YESSSSS Daddy and Baylee walking....I really think she may skip crawling and go straight to walkingThese I took this morning. Carl was trying to get her to open her mouth to get a shot of that tooth....didn't work. She automatically sticks her tounge out. I will try again later. Maybe when it is poking through a bit more.

Notice the pink bow? Welp the reason she is wearing it is because last time she wore this outfit a lady said "what a sweet little boy"! SO the outfit is blue but her bow is pink : )

1 comment:

Stormie's mommy said...

She is such a cutie. I just love the picture where she is sticking out her tounge! So cute!