Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dancing Piglet!


Today Baylee and I headed to LaVergne to hang out with The Russell's. Daddy is in Louisiana to see the LSU v. Georgia game. Alison found out that a park in her town hosts a Trick or Treat event. B and I headed to LaVergne to tag along. I will post pictures later but I am VERY tired and wanted to post this tonight so Daddy could see. As we were walking through the path we came across a football field and they had music playing over the loud speaker. Well little Piglet took it upon herself to entertain EVERYONE that was near us. I laughed SO hard...as you will hear on the video. I was even given a flyer and business card from a woman who owns a talent agency and told me to call her. NO LIE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our little Baylee's GOT SOUL. Who would have thought ?

Leah said...

OMG...that was soo stinking cute! She makes a cute Piglet :)

theglenns556 said...

That little one is gonna keep you on your toes!! She has spunk!!!

Alison said...

I'm dying laughing watching this at work... We had a great weekend with the kids... who are always entertaining!