Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 08

Saturday Alison and I took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch while the boys stayed behind to watch football...so what else is new? I have uploaded TONS of pics to this post but this is only a small number amount compared to all that I took that day. They had SO many different kids activities. Our first stop was the little pay area for the younger kids. RJ had just woken up so he was still in his "zombie" mode. I tried and tried to get some good shots of the two of them together with the pumpkins. Unfortunately there were WAY too many screaming kids to keep their attention away from the camera. I love her expression in this next one. If only we could get rid of that passy rash once and for all! RJ did not like Baylee putting her hands on his steering wheel! YES they are that age already! We came across some kind of apple tree and their were apples EVERYWHERE. I say "some kind of apple tree" because the apples are all bumpy and knotted. Alison told me more than twice the name and I have yet again forgotten. The kids kept calling them "balls"....close enough. RJ has quite an arm on him and kept HEAVING them. We didn't mind as long as we weren't the ones in his path ;PRight before we left we came across a wagon that I think belongs to the farm. B and RJ loved riding in it and I got some sweet pictures. Not much longer and baby Averly will be here. I can't WAIT!B and I.......and you can see she is STILL holding her "balls"We had SUCH a fun time and I know they got much more enjoyment out of it this year than last. Click HERE to see last years pics.

5 comments:

Stormie's mommy said...

Love them! She has the cutest expressions in some of those!!!
They have grown a lot since last year!

theglenns556 said...

Fun times! Is Alisong planning to drive back so y'all can make this a yearly event? HA!

LOVE the pics! And, that polka dot sweater is the cutest thing.

Alison said...

It would be a fun tradition! I love the slightly chilly temps - just hoping up North doesn't get snow this early ;) We may have to drive South to visit Baylee in the winter and have the Brewer's visit during a warmer holiday like Memorial Day!

Anonymous said...

wow! i have the prettiest niece and big sister! ya'll are gorgeous, i love ya'll!

Andrea' said...

She always looks like she is having so much fun. She is getting so big!