Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pictures from the day

Here are the pics from the day. We did a mile walk around the park and there were booths set up handing out candy. My arms are VERY sore today for carrying Baylee, her diaper bag, and my 20 pound purse. Had I known it was layed out that way I would have taken her stroller. GEESH!RJ is a FEROCIOUS Lion!See the red stain around her lips? The first booth that we came to was passing out slushes. She loved it.
Best Buds!After scoring LOADS of candy for the Lion and Piglet we let them play on the playground before leaving. Poor Ray Ray got his work out juggling both kiddos on the slide. After the little while of playing we headed back to the house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hair! :] it's precious!
just like her! :]]

Stormie's mommy said...

I love her hair its soooo cute! And I love the costume!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Man trying to get a picture with her looking at the camera is like trying to get a still photo of Sasquash [or big foot] or what ever.

Jami Ainsworth said...

I love her hair too. I was going to comment on the other day, but I forgot.

I am commenting about the LSU clothes. All I have left at this time is the LSU overallS. If I had known that you wanted them, I probably would have just given to your mom to give to you, but before I got your comment, I received an email from the friend of a friend who read the post on my blog about complaining about someone wanting me to reduced my price on a particular dress. She has asked to come look at Natalie's clothes and buy some and specificly asked for the LSU overalls that I had listed. She does have a long sleeve cheerleader suit that I am sure will be too small next year. I will keep you in mind. I do have somethings going back on ebay early next week. I will make a post on Natalie's Blog so you can look. If you win, you can just pay w/o shipping and just get them when your come in. I have a beautiful Strasburg dress that still has the tags...I bought it too small for Natalie...it would probably be perfect for Baylee for Christmas...it is velvet irory material. I loved it!