Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Little Fashionista

Just two years old and already wanting to make a "fashion" statement. A week or so prior to snapping these pictures I was in consignment mode going through all of Baylee's fall/winter clothes from last year.....checking to see what she had outgrown and if some things still fit. Luckily she has only grown UP so we still have some things from last year that may work for the first couple of months of fall and into winter. I tried on a Halloween t-shirt that I bought last year from Target to see if it still would fit. It was an 18 month and short sleeve so I figured it would fit perfect. Besides the fact that I had to stretch the neck to get it over her LARGE head it fit well. After trying it on I put the shirt on a table in her bedroom. One Saturday morning she brought it to me and wanted me to put it on her. I obliged and a few minutes later she walked out handing me a white pair of bloomers. I put them on her since she asked so politely ; ). About 5 seconds later she comes strutting into the living room wearing her pink rubber boots!
Check out the ensemble!She can go NOWHERE without her binks (blankets for all those out there scratching their heads)Lovin from Daddy This is the only picture I have of her looking at the camera.

5 comments:

papaw said...

She is so sweet she will rot your teeth out just holding her in your hands !!!

Jami Ainsworth said...

Love, love the boots. I love cool rubber boots like that!

Oh...and Natalie went through that phase really bad too...not looking at the camera when you take her pic...it was around the time she had turned two--which just so happened to be when I started her blog. She finally got much better and now she is sort of getting that way again. Hopefully, it's just a phase.

Jami Ainsworth said...

Love, love the boots. I love cool rubber boots like that!

Oh...and Natalie went through that phase really bad too...not looking at the camera when you take her pic...it was around the time she had turned two--which just so happened to be when I started her blog. She finally got much better and now she is sort of getting that way again. Hopefully, it's just a phase.

Jami Ainsworth said...

oops...sorry I posted twice. Now you're gonna think you have all these comments and three of them are mine and only one of of them was actually a new comment. Sorry :(

Stormie's Mommy said...

Stormie loves to dress herself in whatever she finds ha ha! I love those boots! Where did you get them! Stormie would love some!