Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

1st game of the season 9/5/2009

These were taken around 6:30 in the morning. Baylee would NOT let me snap a picture of her but when I sat her in my lap to take one along with her she cheesed it up for the camera.My brother (Baylee's Bubba as she calls him) bought her an LSU cheerleader suit last year for Christmas. It is a little big but she doesn't seem to mind. My favorite. This girls smile could light up any room. LOVES to play airplane!
Carl and I were very much looking forward to the game. I started off in the living room watching the game with my husband. It didn't take very long for me to watch it in the bedroom alone. He was FIRED UP....for reasons all LSU fans know too well!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Gavin likes to "play airplane" too :)