Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Adventure Science Center 8/30/09

Carl and I are still fairly new to the Nashville area. We have been here for just 6 years. That may seem like a long time but when you live in a big city there are LOTS of things and activities to do. I pass by the Adventure Science Center every day on my way to work. I had yet to step foot into the place until this weekend. After church and Baylee's nap we headed to Nashville to see what all of the fuss is about. I found out that it is little beyond Baylee's level right not but she had a great time nonetheless running all over and checking out everything she possibly could.

I know there are a lot of pictures and not a lot of explaining them. To be honest I didn't have a chance to read the information at each exhibit. Too busy snapping pictures and keeping up with a WILD two year old.

Making something with pipes???

Notice the level of concentration!RUN RUN RUN!Daddy is SILLY....or a goober whichever you prefer to call him ;) kidding!Doesn't she just look so big here. TEAR :(The next female Beethoven?? Quite possibly!

1 comment:

PAPAW said...

Expanding her mind , I like it , she soooo gorgeous =)