Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day BEFORE Labor Day 9/6/2009

We spent Sunday (day before Labor Day) with the Russell's. After church we packed up and headed to LaVergne.
Averly was playing in RJ's room when we arrived. Isn't she just the cutest thing? She is such a happy baby and has the sweetest little smile. Melts my heart.It wasn't very warm out but we let the kids swim anyway. I brought Baylee's swimsuit but instead I just put on a swim diaper and let her go. RJ is a total poser! He will cheese for the camera on cue!Future Pro. Baseball player? Maybe.....Love this picture. They are so cute playing together. Along with us, Alison and Ray had both of their neighbors over as well. Ellen is one of the neighbors kids. She really enjoyed playing with the little kids.Ray brought the radio outside and the fun began. RJ and Baylee began to BUST A MOVE for our viewing pleasure. I laughed so much my face hurt.
Very fun and LATE night! Baylee was up WAY past her normal 8:00 bed time but she had a BIG time nonetheless!

2 comments:

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

I LOVE all the pics you posted!!! I just wish we had our video camera on Baylee when the music came on... your daughter has moves!!!