Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Daycare Photos

Here are the pictures taken at daycare earlier this month. I had no idea how they would turn out since 99% of the time I can not get her to look at the camera to save my life. I used my camera and took pictures of the actual portraits so I could post them on the blog for Grandparents to see.
She wasn't looking during this one but I bought it regardless since it showed her whole outfit.Blue Eyed Girl My favorite! NO idea how they got MY child to sit so perfectly still AND got her to smile all at the same time. BRILLIANT!When I went to pick them up the photographer laid them all out for me to see. I immediately gasped and said "oh my baby". He then said "There' no signs of baby in these photos". :(

1 comment:

Malinda said...

These are so cute. And she does look like such a big girl.