Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Walden's Farm 2009

Bright and early Saturday morning, literally 8:00 AM, Baylee and I headed to LaVergne. Alison's mom was visiting from Virginia and we all had plans to take the kids to the Pumpkin Patch. It was COLD and muddy outside from all of the rain that we have been getting over the last couple of weeks. I got to the end of my street and turned back to go get Baylee's rubber boots. So glad I did!
Alison told me she wanted to ride to her local library. They were having a book sale and she wanted to check it out before heading over to Walden's Farm. While Alison was loading two HUGE boxes of books into my trunk me and the kids hung out in the car. Me and AverlyPoor baby is recovering from a funky cold and ear infectionLast year when we went to Walden's Farm the kids were too little to do the maze. Not this year. Although Ray had to do it along with them.
This one is SOOO hard to take pictures of these days! I don't think I got one single picture of her looking at the camera the entire day.Baylee LOVED all of the animals. I swear I could send her to live on a farm and she would be happy as a can be. Me on the other hand not so much!She wanted me to put her IN the pin with the cows! Yeah.....NNNNNO!Baylee's favorite animal was the "cow" (goats) I tried many many times to tell her they were goats but she was having none of it. In her eyes they were COWS!
Picking out her pumpkinWow Mom this is HEAVY!She had to show the "cows" her pumpkin! Suckers for good behavior :)Trying to get both kiddos to look at the camera and smile for me...TAKE 1Take 2Take 3Take 78Close enough! Al and I with our baby girlsI was very proud of Baylee. She is normally down between 11:30-12:00 for a nap. However on this day it was after 2:00 when we left and headed home. 10 minutes later. Notice the orange tint to her lips from the sucker :)

3 comments:

Leah said...

I don't know if I tell you this enough, but she is BEAUTIFUL. And she has the prettiest head of hair. Sigh...maybe one day, Kami will have beautiful blonde curls :)

Stormie's Mommy said...

I love that first pic with her and the pumpkins. So cute! I love her boots where did you get them? And I love how you did some editing on that picture where its a touch of pink! ANd I agree with Leah she is so pretty and great pic of the two of you ;)

theglenns556 said...

So funny to look at these pictures and see y'all in sweats. We were at the beach in 94 degree weather that day. I'm guessing we won't have seasons here!!!

Cute pics!