Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dora Dora Dora the Explorer!

My girl is growing and learning every day. Lately she has taken a love for Do-wa (Dora), Boops (Boots), Princesses, and the moon :). She is the sweetest little two year old I know. Very loving and down right hilarious. She makes me laugh on a daily basis.
When I was pregnant with Baylee I signed up for the Wonderful World of Reading program. Baylee owns just about every Disney movie ever made in book form. For signing up we also received a backpack. It has been in the bottom of her toy box ever since. Last weekend I was cleaning out her toy box and pulled out the backpack. She immediately wanted me to put it on her. She only knew what it was called because of her love for DORA.
See Mommy??Totally oblivious to the camera. As always......Saturday morning we played in bed for at least an hour. Carl and I were both up early that morning (thanks to a text message from a friend of mine that will remain nameless) and when B woke up we brought her into our room for a little play time.
Kisses for Mommy

No comments: