Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Party at All About Kids

The day before Halloween I was able to take off work to attend Baylee's Halloween Party at daycare. This is the very first party I have attended since Baylee has gone to All About Kids (since she was 6 weeks old). Not only is it a little hard to take off from work but also I live about 30 miles from work. So on this day I left work at 1:30 to be at the party by 2:15.

As soon as I got there Baylee assumed it was time to head home. It took a little convincing on my part but we did end up staying. I was the ONLY parent to show! Apparently this never happens. There are 10 kids in Baylee's room and 9 were in attendance that day.

Waiting on Halloween Treats

When I pulled out my camera all of the kids were asking me to take their picture. It was so funny! Most of these children have been in this daycare with Baylee since infantcy. I know most of their names but not all.

(Left to Right) Caleb, Cameron, Noah, and JoJo

Baylee decided to "cheese" for the camera only because everyone else was....TYPICAL!Enjoying snacksThe kids were asked to wear their Halloween costumes to daycare because they would be trick or treating room by room at 9:00 a.m. By the time of the party all of the costumes had been shed due to nap time. Baylee was an LSU cheerleader for Halloween. Not very original I know. I did purchase a witch costume from Children's Place WEEKS ago. I bought a size 2/3 (smallest they had). When I brought it home to try on Baylee the hat would NOT fit her head and the dress was HUGE! She also hated the material against her skin. I made the decision to return the costume and just go with the Cheerleader suit. She is still too young to really care either way. This is Shadi (pronounced Sh-o-dy). He and Baylee are the best of friends! I am told that he is very protective over her. By the way, she pronounces his name TASHI. It is SOOOOO funny!I wanted them to get together for a group shot. Welp that didn't exactly happen. This was the best I could do!Notice that Baylee is totally shoe and sock less. She has the thing about being barefoot. Drives me nuts!When we got home Daddy and Baylee played a little b-ball. The next Candice Parker?? Possibly ;)Great way to start off an even greater weekend! More Halloween to come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! Love that little girl!!

Leah said...

You look so much like Aunt Dixie in those pictures! I've always thought you looked more like Aunt Rowena, but not in those pics! Beautiful, of course! Love you!