Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Model Behavior

Sunday morning I pulled out my camera for a mini-photo shoot. While Daddy was getting ready for church Baylee and I were dressed and ready and had time to kill. Baylee took a few but they won't be making the blog. She didn't have the best angle :)
Smiling for the camera but looking at the TV. She was watching Rudolph.
My big blue eyed girlHiding from Mommy....These next two were taken upside down. I flipped them while editingI know I am her Mommy and all Mommy's feel this way about their children but man I think she is the most beautiful two year old girl on the planet :)And happy to boot!Up next: Birthday party for TWO

3 comments:

Papaw said...

Papaw agrees with her momma , 1 more week and she will be here, we are already making preparations for her arrival ;-)

Stormie's Mommy said...

Aww love those. Especially the close up of her eyes. So pretty! Will you be in v town for the entire week?

Aunt Kassi :) said...

She's my favorite! :)