Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stylin'

Last Sunday afternoon we headed to Carl's Uncle's house to spend the afternoon. Carl was helping him do some yard work and Baylee and I was able to enjoy the awesome weather we have been having. I took lots of pictures with my phone but none with my camera. I am trying to figure out how to upload them onto the blog because I got some great pictures of Baylee, Aunt Kellye, and Mufasa (their ginormous dog).
I took these while we were on the road headed to their house. Baylee got a new pair of "gasses" andshe just loves them. She would put them on her head and 5 minutes later she would say "oh no Mommy...where my gasses?"
Yes I realize that they are totally crooked.
I didn't realize this at the time but Nikki pointed out that in this picture she looks like her Aunt Kassi. I have to agree with her.

4 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

She does look like Kassi!

Avery found her sunglasses this weekend and made me put them on her 1800 times. She would run around the house in them laughing at everything and then rip them off and bring them back to me to start all over.

Today I let her wear them on the way to Tina's and she fell asleep! Baylee's are so cute, Avery still has the kind that velcro in the back!

theglenns556 said...

Cracks me up every time I look at that one of her looking like Kassi. I saw that look so many times from her Aunt Kassi! Makes me laugh!

Papaw said...

One more week and they will be here , I can't speak for NE-NE , but Papaw can't wait =)

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. Wedding Dress Shops. Christian Louboutin Boots Column Wedding Dresses