Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mobil Uploads

Carl bought me a phone back in October of last year. I didn't realize just how often I use the camera on it until I was looking for a particular picture one day recently. Apparently I use it A LOT! Here are some of those pictures...
Amerigo's on Friday night with our friends CJ and Jody


Me and my sweet bug one night before bedtime


This was taken a couple of weeks ago. Baylee didn't get a nap at daycare on this day and she was asleep in this position when I got home from work. This 3 year still takes naps EVERY day or this happens.
At Baylee's 3 year well check.
Pool Side
Lady and Tramp...never leave home without em'
Sleeping Angel
BUDS!
Playing with blocks before church one Sunday morning

1 comment:

Stormie's Mommy said...

Precious girl!!!
I take lots with my phone also!! So thankful for it when my other one is not around.
And the skirt is last years children's place. Stormie loves it!!! She has only wore it twice though! She has too many clothes ha!