Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

A fun activity to pass the time.  Thanks Cassandra!

1. My most prized possession is my wedding band. After nearly 8 years of marriage I still love it today as much as I did the day he put it on my finger.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be at least 24. I was 24 years and 3 months the day Baylee was born and I can't imagine living the rest of my life without her in it.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is with friends and family, and if all possible OUTDOORS!
4. My outlook on life is tomorrow is not promised. Live everyday like it could be your last. Tell those dearest to your heart that you love them EVERY DAY!
5. If you want to annoy me, just drive reallllllly slow in the left lane .  Drives me NUTS! I get the road rage from my Daddy!
6. When dressing for the day one should always check the weather forcast. One particular day recently I put Baylee in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for school because it was 70+ degrees.  Rain and a cold front passed through during the day and when I left work at 4:00 it was in the 40's! Talk about feeling like one BAD Mamma!

No comments: