Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pics via DROID

For me, I take more every day shots with my camera phone since it is always on hand.  Here are some ooober cute pics of my girl from the past week.

I am thoroughly enjoying the time change!  It is so nice getting home and having lots of time to play outdoors before it gets too dark.  The warmer temps are a definite plus too.
This big girl is in need of a bigger bicycle.  The trike is getting a little small for those long legs!


Getting ready for school.  Debut of the new haircut.



School days wears this girl out!
Headed to our weekly Walmart run early on Saturday morning. 
And that's all folks!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

her little haircut is ADORABLE!

Stormie's Mommy said...

She is so very cute! love her hair!!