Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lil' Soccer Player

A couple of Sundays ago after Baylee woke up from her nap we took her to the soccer field down from our house.  The girl has energy to burn and this activity did just that.  I know nothing about soccer.  Zilch, Zip, Nadda!  Although to me it seems quite simple. Kick the ball down the field and into the net  :). I am sure there is much more to it than that but how would I know?  I have never played.

Daddy has much more energy than Mommy so I stayed back and snapped photos.



Sweet girl!










She looks like such a little athlete!


Love this one. They were having so much fun together.




Pure joy
 









We had a great time.  Believe it or not I did put the camera down and played a little myself.  Whew soccer is no joke!  Too much running for this girl!

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

Looks like you need to sign someone up for soccer! That might make Kassi gasp that she would prefer soccer of tball though!