Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Early morning photos

I took some pics this morning since I haven't taken any since the weekend. It is CRAZY around our house at night and it always slips my mind. Baylee is DEFINATELY in the talking stage. She is perfectly content laying on the floor or in her swing and she will just TALK TALK TALK! Carl and I get a kick out of it EVERY time. She is always making us laugh. She is back to sleeping completly through the night again! How lucky am I???? She fell asleep in her swing last night watching Private Practice (hehe) around 8:15. Around 8:30 I put her in bed and I had to WAKE her up this morning at 5:50 to get her dressed and fed before heading off to daycare. These first pics were taken right after I had gotten her out of bed. She wasn't completely awake yet. Notice how LONG she is getting!

These few were taken after I had gotten her dressed and RIGHT before her bottle. This little Chunky Monkey takes 6 oz in the mornings! WHOA!

Ok so a NORMAL morning with Baylee goes like this....Out of bed and to the couch for diaper change and then dressed for daycare. She then takes a bottle and goes to her swing to "do her business : )". While doing this she watches TV and talks her little head off! THEN before getting strapped into her carseat she gets ANOTHER diaper change and we head off : )

No comments: