Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

SICK BABY!

Baylee went to the doctor on Tuesday and she has a sinus infection : (. Doctor Stuart put her on an anti-biotic. You wouldn't know she was sick because she is still so smiley and happy.....of course I didn't get her smiling in pics. I took these this morning before heading off to daycare. It was 49 degrees outside so she is all bundled up!

This last pics is her colage I had made when I had her portraits done. It is a 20x20 black in white portrait framed. Carl and I are both so happy with it! Now we just have to figure out where we are going to put all of these pictures! HA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! The collage is adorable, and HUGE! haha! I can't wait until we have ours here hanging for EVERYONE to see! =] give bay-bug a kiss for me! =] I love ya'll!