Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend with Family

This is Baylee's GREAT GREAT grandmother (Maw) She loves her SOOOOO much! She had this cute little onsite on that cousin GAVIN gave her. Well I had her in my lap and she decided to tee-tee up her diaper and got her clothes drenched. Good thing I keep a change of clothes in her diaper bag. This is Pappy. He came ALL the way down from West Virginia for a visit. He hasn't seen Baylee since she was first born.
Is she not the sweetest thing you have ever seen? She makes my heart MELT!
And here is Baylee with her GREAT Uncle Johnny. Carl calls him Unc so we will see what Baylee comes up with.
The next two are our first family photos since the hospital. Too bad I look like POO in both! UGGH This was taken Sunday after Baylee's morning NAP! Carl LOVES these PJs and told me I needed a picture of her in them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes Papaws heart melt too !!

Anonymous said...

And by the way , you look beautiful to me !!!

Leah said...

I can't believe that little onsie still fits her! It was sooo tiny! She is soo precious!

Anonymous said...

She is just gorgeous! i ABSOLUTELY can NOT wait until Thanksgiving, so i can get my hands on her! Love the LSU stuff all ya'll were wearing! That family picture was cute, and you do NOT look like poo! anyway, give my Bay-bug i kiss for me! i miss ya'll!

Love you!