Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lots of pics

I haven't taken any pictures of Baylee since the weekend so I pulled out the camera since she was in such a good mood last night. Shortly after we got home from daycare Baylee took a bottle and it was play time!

These next pics were taken in her Bumbo. She is not a huge fan of the bumbo. I am HOPING that she will love it eventually. If she is in a good mood she will sit in it for a bit.

These next few were when we were getting ready for PJs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is PRECIOUS! i love it! She looks JUST like you in almost every picture! Give her a kiss for me! I love you!

Anonymous said...

CUTE...CUTE...CUTE!!!
I don't think any baby likes the bumbo seat at first but eventually learn to LOVE it:)

Anonymous said...

29 Days