Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

No pics this post

So I haven't had much time this week to take pictures of Baylee. I thought I would write about my FAVORITE time of the day! I LOVE morning time. I get up at 5:00, get bottles put away that were washed the night before, eat breakfast, get whatever little things that need done around the house done, get Baylee's bottle made and around 5:45 I got upstairs to get her out of bed. Yes you read correctly. I have to WAKE her up to get her ready for the day. We then head back downstairs to the living room and I get her dressed (which gets her good and awake). She normally takes a full bottle and then we head upstairs to make sure Daddy is awake. I then put her on the bed while we get dressed and she just plays and plays. Her smile lights up the room...I am serious on that one! She TRUELY is the light of my life! I miss her every second of the day while we are apart. As I have said before she has the BIGGEST gummy grin that will make your heart melt each and every time! As PaPaw likes to say "she is so sweet, she will rot your teeth out" : ) Have a great weekend and more pictures to come next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Papaw say's , she so sweet that if you're diabetic you can't be in the room with her