Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baylee went to the doctor yesterday. Over the weekend she developed a cough and her eyes were EXTREMELY runny. I went ahead and made her an appointment before she got really sick. Well it turns out the runny eyes and nose is due to allergies and her cough is just a cold. Her chest sounded clear and her ears were clean of infection! YESSS! The doctor said it should work itself out in a couple of weeks but if her symptoms get worse than we are to bring her back. This is the price we pay for sending her to daycare. Don't get me wrong I LOVE her daycare but all of the germs and passed back and forth and it seems to be never ending. I can't WAIT until Spring!
I took these pictures this morning. Miss Bug went to bed at 7:00 last night! I was in class and got out early after a test. I called Carl to see if she was still awake and he said he couldn't keep her up. She was exhausted. I just KNEW with her going to bed so early she would be up around 4:00 am....NOPE! I woke her up at 5:50 this morning to get her ready and fed!
My little skinny minny

I had her in my lap for these. She was reaching for the camera! ha

Look at that sweet face!

3 comments:

Stormie's mommy said...

She is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

gah i miss my bay-bug =[ i can't wait until Easter!

Anonymous said...

gah i miss my bay-bug =[ i can't wait until Easter!