Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Such a great weekend!

We had an awesome weekend. I love being home ALL day with my baby! Saturday we played A LOT. Baylee was in SUCH a great mood! Ray, Alison and RJ came for a visit. It has been a while since we have hung out. Either due to weather or sickness. The babies got along GREAT! They kept taking toys back and forth from each other and neither got mad. We all just laughed and laughed at them. RJ decided at one time that it would be fun to pull Baylee's hair. She fell over and started crying but was fine after I picked her up. I can't wait to see how the kiddos get along as they grow! It is so much fun to watch!
Sunday we did LOTS of playing again. She was asleep when we got home from the restraunt Saturday night so I put her straight into bed without putting on her PJs (the reason she is wearing the same outfit).

Here is a picture to show how Baylee's "bald spot" is starting to fill in : )

Carl and I have been really trying to work with her on crawling but the fact of the matter is she HATES being on her tummy. I did get her to stay on her belly for about 15 minutes yesterday. Progress I guess

And this is what she does when she her arms get tired...

HAPPY BABY!

4 comments:

Leah said...

It's so funny how you buy all of those toys...and they are playing with a bottle cap!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

gah! she is gorgeous! i miss her so much! =[

Stormie's mommy said...

Alright its been too long we need new pictures and new updates. Ha Ha Just love to read her blog. And everyone else's. Thanks for introducing me to this. I don't see how I went without it. O I love the picture of her new hair on the bald spot :)
Stormie is finally getting a few tiny hairs on hers. I'm so happy ha ha.
How is everything going ?