Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Quick EARLY snapshots

I haven't taken any pics of Baylee this week so I snapped some this morning just to add to the blog. I had 2 tests this week and also a homework assignment so I have been a little pressed for time. I am REALLY looking forward to the weekend. We have Preditors tickets for Saturday night and we are taking Bug with us. It doesn't start until 7:00 (her usual bedtime) so we'll see how it goes. Baylee is also "MOVIN ON UP" to a bigger and BETTER, I might add, carseat this weekend. Pictures to follow! Still in her pjs....

Yet again trying to grab the camera. Check out those TEETH!

LOVE this one..kinda looks like she is up to something..HMMMM

Dressed for daycare....

Ok check out her new socks. Aren't they PRECIOUS? They are Trumpette socks and are SUPPOSE to stay on so we'll see. I LOVE the design of them!

Heading out the door...

3 comments:

Stormie's mommy said...

Love the new pictures. I have been looking at some new big girl carseats too but my problem is that Stormie is not sitting up yet and if I go to Walmart I can not take the big ole sit so any suggestions as to what I should do?
I like the one of Baylee that you said she looks up to something. She is so cute!!

theglenns556 said...

Love the socks!

Cute morning pics. I never think to take pics in the morning because I am NOT a morning person. Maybe we should switch babies for a while and you can take morning pictures of Jonah and I'll take night pictures of Baylee! HA!

Stormie's mommy said...

Hey she can sit but not unattended and she will only sit for a little while. So she will get there soon enough. I have one of those things that is a cover for the buggy but its almost like a blanket to protect her from germs. I will have to look at the thing you are talking about so I can get her one of those.
Well keep those pictures coming of that little angel :)