Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

It has been a crazy week. I haven't been able to take many pics or post them for that matter because of school. I had two tests scheduled for this week so I have spent LOTS of time studying. I took these pictures Wednesday night (I think). I tried to get a shot of her teeth...yes that's right TEETH she has TWO now. I was not able to get her to grin big enough. I will work on that this weekend. She is the most GUMMY in the mornings : )

Poor baby has her mamma's forhead!

This one is a bit blury but doesn't she have the most BEAUTIFUL blue eyes?

One more note...our big girl is moving over to Nursey B at daycare on Monday. She has been in Nursery A since she was 6 weeks old. It makes me sad to know that Ms. Donna and Ms. Peggy will not be caring for her any longer but I am sure the new teachers will do a great job. Maybe her being in the crawlers room will give her a push towards crawling

1 comment:

Stormie's mommy said...

Hey Just wanted to say Baylee does have beautiful baby blues! I cant believe she has two teeth!!! WOW once one came the other followed right behind huh? And I do think that most babies have that same bald spot. ha ha...
I think Stormie will be crawling soon. You said Baylee doesn't like tummy time though and Stormie loves it!!! Well as far as the food goes She just is not that into it yet. Which I don't give it to her every night. But she does like apple juice. Well it is so neat that we have these so we can watch each others babies grow. I love to look at your blog. I have been missing the entries since you have been busy. But keep them coming. Cant wait till we get pictures of those teeth! :)