Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Before Baylee was born The Russells from Michigan sent Baylee some PRECIOUS outfits. They have 3 sons and 2 grandsons so I think Ms. Vicki enjoyed buying clothing in PINK! One of the outfits was a MICHIGAN outfit. It is a 3-6 month outfit and it is just now warming up enough for her to wear it. I put it on her this past week for daycare. Carl told me to take it off and I said NO! I am sure I will get LOTS of flack from our LSU FAMILY AND FRIENDS but oh well. Thanks Ms. Vicki and Mr. Ray! Hope to see you guys soon!

3 comments:

Stormie's mommy said...

She is so cute! Where did you get those socks for her. I have seen her wear them over and over and I keep thinking I love them but never have asked where they came from. Her little pink outfit is so cute no matter what team it is. She is what matters ha ha!!!

Leah said...

Ok, now, I think she is ADORABLE in anything she wears...but you know you can't be lettin her wear Michigan clothes...or any other school for that matter! You're gonna confuse her! LOL Love you!

Anonymous said...

I guess it's ok that she may wear that stuff in the privacy of her own home , but do you have to flaunt it ( I doubt I spelled that right but you know what I mean)it's like going to the mall in your underwear , we know you got them but we don't really want to see them.Although some think we do.
{Ha Ha} give her a big ole squeeze and kiss for papaw