Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

YAY....I UPDATED :)

It is beginning to get harder and harder to update this blog. I have finals coming up in school on top of the regular daily duties of be a working wife and mommy :). Wednesday night my mom and sister got into TN for a visit from Louisiana. My sister is on spring break from school so after Kassi's softball team lost out of playoffs for State on Tuesday they headed up. They were both able to spend Thursday and today with Baylee while Carl and I worked.
Baylee and Aunt Kassi Afternoon stroll...

4 comments:

theglenns556 said...

You need to keep Kassi around just to take pictures. These are really good!

Leah said...

Yay! Pics of Baylee Bug! So, i really like the picture where Maddie is looking at the camera like, why don't you ever take my picture anymore....awww...poor maddie! Also, did I see a tear in my baby's eye in one of them? She must miss me! :)

Leah said...

Oh, by the way, could she not decide what to wear? She was going through a lot of clothes...wow that started early...just a little preview into her teenage years I'm sure...LOL!

Stormie's mommy said...

Hey I love the new pictures. My fav is the close up where she has the pink paci in. Her eyes are so BLUE and Beautiful. Glad to see some new stuff!