Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ROUGH weekend!

Sorry I am just getting around to posting pictures from this past weekend. Saturday we had a Wedding Tea (shower) to attend. It was for men and women, so Carl and CJ (the groom) spent a lot of the time in the back bedroom watching the NFL draft. I got a few pictures of the couple opening presents but none of Baylee. Their wedding is June 7 and we are so excited for them! Sunday we pretty much hung around the house. We had a little accident so we didn't go to church as planned. Baylee was on the bed dressed and ready to go while I was getting ready. I walked into the closet just to get my shoes and when I came back out half of her body was off of the bed and there was no stopping it. She fell off of the bed and landed on her back. I think it scared her more than anything. After some tylonol and lots of lovin she was fine. We spent the rest of the day home being VERY careful with her and during naps I think I checked on her every 5-10 minutes! So needless to say, she is no longer allowed on the bed unless we are on there with her. She is a busy little bugger! She is standing on her own so well and trying her darndest to pull up. That is juice all over her outfit. Carl and I were giving her water, juice and tea from a straw. Boy she LOVED that!

1 comment:

Stormie's mommy said...

Awww Stormie fell off the bed awhile back and landed on her head. She was taking a nap and woke up and didn't make a peep. I was folding clothes and the next thing I heard was a thud and the most horrible scream ever! I have hard wood floors and it scared me to death. I didn't post that cause it hurt me so bad. But she was better than I was she cried for a minute then I cried for two days. I felt horrible like the worst mom ever. It is the worst experience ever. And like you said NO MORE BED!!! She sleeps with us. But we do not leave her unattended anymore. But I was a train wreck after that happened and just thinking of it again makes me feel sad. It was horrible. But they are soooooo tough!!! She looks so cute in her little denim dress. Standing up!