Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Whoa it has been a week since I last posted. I have not stopped long enough to take a single picture this week...not that anything interesting has really happened to need to. Yesterday was Annabelle Temple's 2nd birthday. Annabelle and her mom moved to TN recently from Louisiana. Hannah (Annabelle's mom) and I went to high school together and have been friends for years! I was happy when she told me that they would be moving here. Holly, Baylee and I went to see them both and give Annabelle her birthday presents. When we got there Annabelle was asleep so Baylee was everyone's entertainment. When Annabelle finally woke up she went to opening presents!
The birthday girl! :)
Annabelle and her mom....TAKE ONEand TAKE TWOTAKE THREEAnnabelle was giving Baylee TONS of hugs and kisses
Playing so well together :)
These next pics just shows you how hard it is to take a GOOD picture with a 9 month old..too funnyI HAD her hair in a pony tail and a bow but it started to come out after 4+ hours so I didn't bother trying to re-fix it. This one cracks me up...she is ALWAYS on the move! Holly looks like she is REALLY listening to what Annabelle is saying!Baylee enjoyed playing with the birthday girls presents...

2 comments:

Leah said...

Yay! New pics! Baylee's outfit was too cute! She looks like she had fun at Annabelle's party!

Anonymous said...

So funny because May 24th is my birthday!!!