Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day at Lake Michigan

Saturday afternoon we all headed to the beach. Alison and I loaded up the kids in the car and the rest came on the boat. I was HOPING that Baylee would do better with the beach and sand than she did while we were in Florida. Nope...exact same scenario. She was not a fan of either. I put only put one foot in the water and it took my breath. It felt like ICE water. How on earth all of those people were out there swimming in it is beyond me.
Danielle and Dylan braving the FREEZING water (btw..it really wasn't freezing but it sure felt like it ;)
Ray coming in off the boatAfter a short time on the beach Baylee became VERY clingy and just wanted to lay on me. I was SO worried that her ears were bothering her from the wind so I pulled out some clothes that were in her diaper bag and covered her ears. We were suppose to stay until the fireworks at 10:00 but we packed it in and headed back to the Russell's.

No comments: