Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Uncle Johnny's BIG day..

Friday night we attended the wedding of Carl's Uncle Johnny to his long time girlfriend Kellye. I headed to the church after work and met everyone there. Before the ceremony started Baylee entertained herself by running all over the small chapel.
It was an intimate ceremony with just immediate family. Baylee and I sat in the very back row. We had to get up and walk out because she wanted to announce to everyone she was in the back...why was everyone looking towards the front??. After the ceremony Kellye said she thought Baylee was VERY well behaved..I said "that's because we walked out". She said that Baylee's little outburst kept her from crying and they both were laughing at her :)Bride and Groom with Hailey (Maid of Honor and Kellye's daughter) and Carl (Best Man) My camera has a setting for a candle light lit room. Unfortunately I forgot about changing it and figured I could just edit them later. Most of the pictures came out dark.
These last few of Baylee were taken after the wedding while pictures were being taken.

1 comment:

Alison said...

These are great pictures. I love Baylee's dress!