Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

so BIG!

We spent most of our Saturday morning packing and moving. Carl said that he HAD to be in front of a TV by 2:00 because he wanted to watch Tennessee v. Florida and then LSU v. Auburn at 6:30. Carl's Uncle Johnny came over Saturday morning and helped Carl load up all of the heavy items that I could not lift. They made a couple of trips to the storage building and then headed to Uncle Johnny's house to help him unload our couches that he took off of our hands. Baylee and I drove to Alison and Ray's. The boys (Carl and Ray) met up at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game while Alison and I did a little shopping.
This cracks me up. RJ has NEVER taken a pacifier; HOWEVER, he loves Baylee's and she will sometimes share.

RJ doing his BIG BOY SMILE with the paci in his mouth. Baylee is very into acting grown up these days. She loves sitting in chairs made for her size. RJ has a little table and chair set and she loves it. However; she is VERY stingy and kept pulling the chairs away from RJ. little cheeser!Baylee was very into this toy. However; RJ wanted to ride with her.....And THIS is what happened next..Yep...he decided to crawl right on and sit in Baylee's lap. Obviously by the look on her face she was not happy! I had my camera sitting in my lap at the time so Ray told me to snap a picture real quick. I then lifted RJ off of Baylee and she was fine. He is QUITE a load on her tiny chicken legs ;).

As you can see from the picture below she quickly forgave him. She even offered him some of her ravioli.

We had a GREAT day with the Russell's. I am COUNTING down the days until Averly's arrival!

3 comments:

theglenns556 said...

That pic of her screaming is hilarious!!

Alison said...

OMG... these are too funny! Our little one's are adorable :)

Stormie's Mommy said...

I love the one of her screaming too precious. Those are the real moments that you just gotta love when you capture them! She is getting so big and has so much hair! She seems so growny and she is only one month older than Stormie. She is a doll. Can not wait to see more pics!