Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some fun facts of our fourteen month old

I am slacking majorly in the blogging department. I have not taken a single picture since last Friday night at the wedding. We have had LOTS going on trying to get our entire house crammed into 10x20 storage building while we wait for our house to be built. We close next Friday (September 26) on our home. People keep asking me if I will be sad about leaving our first home. The only thing that saddens me is that Baylee was brought home from the hospital to this house. I feel no attachment to it whatsoever. I am ready to have more space for B to be able to run around in and a better area for her to grow up in and attend school in a few years. I will post some new and FUNNY things what she is doing these days since I have no pics: *blowing kisses when we leave someone or some place that she loves (she blows kisses to her daycare teachers when we leave in the afternoons) *Has decided that she would rather WALK to the door at daycare than for me to carry her in. (She tried to throw a fit one morning when I was running late and didn't have time for miss priss to leisurely walk to the door at her own pace) *LOVES bath time but HATESSSSS to get out. Seems she gets popped every night these days because she starts flipping and flopping around like a fish out of water when I get her out to get dressed. *She now knows where her nose and bellybutton is located. It is hilarious to hear her try and say bellybutton. *Maddie (our boxer) is her VERY best friend but when we scold her for something she is doing Baylee feels that it is her job to do the same....VERY funny to watch. *Baby is a new word in her vocabulary. It comes out more like ba-ba. When taking a bath I will ask her "where is the baby?" and she will grab her shampoo bottle and point to the baby on the back and say ba-ba. *The pa-pa (pacifier) is our LIFESAVER! I dread the day that we attempt to take it away. When we ask her where her pa-pa is she starts making laps around the house whining until she finds it....same with her blanket. She absolutely loves the blanket that Ms. Donis Graves made her before she was born. We jokingly call her Linus (from Charlie Brown) because she drags that poor blanket everywhere.

No comments: