Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies!

The day before we were to head back home to TN we had a surprise birthday party for my grandfather (PaPa). I had really been looking forward to this day. One reason being because I was so anxious for Baylee to get to play with her other cousins that she hadn't seen since Easter. Here are all of the great-grandbabies (minus Aubree who was running around somewhere)
Baylee, Aidan, Layton and Aaden
Layton, Aaden, and B Is this not the sweetest little face? He is a BEAUTIFUL little boy. Really...when you see a picture of him he is just angelic. Here is Layton (BOY version of Baylee). It cracks me up the similarities of their personalities. They are both wild as the wind with no stopping them. He is also a paci lover like Baylee :)Baylee LOVED the boys John Deer ride on! They all were fighting over it and it was put away at one time.As yucky and nasty as it was outside, Baylee's daddy took her outside anyway to prevent a meltdown from having one TINY nap much earlier that morning. This next picture cracks me up so much! Aubree was running around outside the dog pin and it was making them (dogs) go NUTS! They were running inside the pen chasing her. PaPaw and Baylee were squatting down watching what was going on and the dogs ran right by them and splashed MUD in both their faces. I am so glad I had my camera in my hand!
BEFORE...
AFTER..

No comments: