Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baylee meeting her twin cousins!

Ok so I am trying to get these last two posts of Thanksgiving weekend up.
Saturday after Thanksgiving my family exchanged Christmas gifts since we won't be together this year. Baylee got several Christmas movies, leggos, bath toys and clothes. Did she rack up or WHAT?Leah, Aunt Lindi (her mom) and her kids came over to visit. It was my first time to meet the twins Kami and Luke. Man oh man are they sweet! Isn't Luke precious?This isn't the best pic of me but I love these girls who are in it with me! Kam seems very bored with all of the picture taking ;)Once we took Kami out of her carseat Baylee hoped right in and started rocking. It was so funny..Check out that rocking action...Baylee and GavinCarl was sitting in the rocking chair holding Luke and I brought Kami over and sat in his lap so I could snap a pic. He looks quite comfy holding twins huh? ;)After a long day and lots of visitors it was nice to just hang out on the couch and watch TV

6 comments:

Leah said...

Well, that carseat of Kami's did belong to Baylee first LOL! She just misses it a little!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Avery's Mommy said...

omg i remember leah...i think she was in one of the christmas plays at cornerstone when she was little! She has twins? WOW that is so cool...thanks for posting! :)

Nanny said...

I seem to remember Baylee's Mommy loving to rock. You would rock anywhere, and rock yourself to sleep. It was so cute. I love all the pictures. She really looks so much like you when you were that age.

Love
Aunt Dixie

Anonymous said...

Of all the pics. I like the one of Baylee , Papaw , and Ne-Ne just hanging out , relaxing and watching Rudolph on TV. Man I miss her!!!! I mean ya,ll(lol)